Sunday, February 3, 2013

Year 2 Day 66

Championship Saturday, wooohooo :)

I slept in a bit this morning, then got up to take a shower and get ready for a long day of working again.

Audrey and I went to get Krispy Kreme donuts from the Alaska Mission Team, which includes Amanda, Cody, and Montana.

We then trekked to Schuelke to get my bag from Ben's room because I had left it there last night when we all played NBA 2K. I manages to get it and leave without waking him up. #winning

We then went back to Janz to get something else to eat, and met Taylor there.

After brunch, we headed to work concessions until 2. It was a variety of people working together, but the greatest was Noel. She is a freshman this year, and she has been one of the girls to help Lou with LMI. Let me tell you, she is such a hoot. I will be spending more time with her in the future.

After the concession stand, I returned to the dorms and waited around for awhile before going out to eat for Carli's birthday. I had a grilled cheese kid's meal since it was cheap and sounded good. I wasn't all that hungry anyways.

I headed back to HPAC to work the championship games. The girls played Ann Arbor and spent most of the game trying to battle back for the win, but came up short. It was sad to see them lose.

The boys played Mequon and were ahead for a majority of the game. They were playing so well, then Mequon got hot, went on a run, and ended up winning by 2. It was so sad to see them come so close and then lose.

After this, I spent the rest of the night watching The Lost Valentine, while I got sick, which I think was food poisoning. Stupid Grilled Cheese. I won't be eating that again anytime soon. I hate throwing up so much.

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 1 John 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment