Sunday, February 3, 2013

Year 2 Day 67

Sunday.

I had slept out in the other room for a majority of the night, and by morning I was definitely feeling better, just felt weak since I hadn't really eaten anything in about 24 hours.

I got up and got ready for 8:30 church, and went to breakfast with Courtney and Erica. I definitely didn't feel like eating anything, but I forced myself to eat some fruit at least that way I wouldn't pass out during church. That would have been a sight.

After church, I came back to my room and took a solid nap before having to work at the track meet from 12-4:30. I just had to do the Webcasting, so it wasn't too long, and it was nice to get the hours. Watching track makes me miss it, and wish I could run. It would be interesting to see if I could even keep up. Maybe? Hurdling would be fun. I feel like I am all talk though. Coach probably wouldn't go for me joining the track team and missing a lot of off season stuff.

After that I stayed and watched a part of the meet before going back to my room for a little while, then eating dinner. Taylor and I then went back to HPAC to watch Montana run in the 4x4 and Ben run in the Distance Medley Relay. They ran really well, but missed Nationals by just a tad. Next time they run they will get it!!

I came back to my room, took a shower, then got ready for bed. I was definitely in bed by 9:45 and it was amazing.

Today's Valentine said Wanna ___ ____ ___ ___ ? For those of you who don't know, I have been getting a  Valentine every day since getting back from break from Ben. As the week goes on, it will be interesting to see what the blanks end up saying :)

Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care. Psalm 95:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment