Saturday, February 23, 2013

Year 2 Day 92

Thursday

This morning began with gettin swoll. We did some pull ups at the end. I love pull ups. But it's been awhile, so I will be feeling those in the morning.

We are supposed to get snow today, but this morning there was nothing on the ground. Hopefully it comes eventually! I would love a snow day tomorrow :)

Breakfast, then weight training, before Chapel. I got to read an article on leg asymmetry. Interesting stuff, especially for a soccer player.

Chapel was great. The speaker talked about Jeremiah, and it was really interesting.

Physics lab came next. We got to work with a Tesla Coil :) It was the sweetest thing ever. We also got to test how current moves across people's hands from the tesla coil. Pretty much, Physics is sweet!!

After lab came a quick lunch before Differentiated Instruction. That class rocks.

After class, I walked back to David with Steph. Let me tell you, she's pretty rockin. I would love to get to know her more.

I showered because of how gross I felt, then went to Ben's room to play video games and hang before we both had practice. It finally started snowing, and it's absolutely gorgeous.

Practice was good, it got a little feisty in parts. I did this sick move, and I was super excited about it. But it probably will never happen again though lol.

After practice came dinner, then I did some quick homework before chilling for the rest of the night. I watched the Gopher's women beat Ohio State with a last second Rachel Banham basket. It was sick :)

Ben came over and we hung out for the rest of the night, with people coming in and out. We watched Remember the Titans on tv, then Montana and Taylor made two music videos (Countdown and My Heart Will Go On). Then Ben and Cody decided they needed to one up those and made 2 videos (Bromance and I'll Make A Man Out of You) Haha Taylor and Montana definitely won that battle. The videos were hilarious :)

I love my friends. I'm definitely blessed ♥

He will stand and shepherd his flock in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God. And they will live securely, for then his greatness will reach to the ends of the earth. And he will be their peace. Micah 5:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment