Saturday, February 9, 2013

Year 2 Day 74

Sunday Sunday :)

I woke up this morning and went to 8:30 church with Audrey and Tori.

After church, I worked on some homework, or at least attempted to. Then I went to Walmart to get Erica's birthday present :) It's her birthday this week, so I decided I should send her something.

I heated up some leftover Pizza for lunch, and it tasted great. Leftover Pizza is fantastic. I worked on homework with Audrey after eating, then Louisa returned, so Lou, Audrey, and I definitely had a good laughing sesh. Man, the things we say sometimes.

I got my baking stuff together, then headed to Ruth C to make a bake and fill cake with Ben :) We had Red Velvet on the outside and Funfetti on the inside with cream cheese frosting. Talk about yummy. It was probably the best cake I have ever made with that pan. Frosting it was fun, although I suck at it haha. Gotta love frosting :)

We went back to my room then to show Taylor the cake and get ready for the Super Bowl.

The game lasted forever because of the blackout, and the 49ers almsot pulled it out, but fell short. I was hoping for the comeback win of the century!

Ben brought his PlayStation over, and they definitely set it up on our tv to start playing NBA2K13. Taylor was just loving that! I did some homework, went to visit Annalisa and Marcie to bring her my Psalms book, then came back, showered, did more homework, then went to bed.

Today was great :)

And they cried out in a loud voice: "Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb." Revelation 7:10

No comments:

Post a Comment