Sunday, February 10, 2013

Year 2 Day 79

Friday, Friday, getting down on Friday.

Woohoo, I am almost caught up. I'm getting there. I hope this never happens again.

Today, I woke up and went to Physics. It was the first time we had it this week, so that was nice.

I then went to Chapel, and it was good as per usual, especially because Groth and Reek were talking back and forth. It's always fun to listen to the two of them.

I then went to do homework in Janzow top with Tori again, and I got some Chai Tea. Yum!

I went to Faith and Life, and it was a really great discussion on what qualities we see in God. Lots of people contributed to the discussion, so it was great to hear what everyone had to say.

I then went to lunch and finished my Interp homework. Interp was the best today. Holtorf was just being really funny, and it's just always great in the class.

After class, I came back to the room and took a quick nap before heading to the track meet. Ben ran the mile, and was 3/10s short of Nationals again :( I was so sad for him. He will get it next week at Conference. Montana ran the hurdles too, and it was great to watch! She ran well!!

I came back to my room and finished my Physics homework before going to Lincoln for Lou's birthday. We went to Famous Dave's, and it was absolutely delicious. Madi rode in with us to Lincoln, and it was just great talking with her more. I love Madi and her roommate Chelsea!! It's going to be great living with Madi and Chelsea next year with Taylor. Lou is living off campus and Audrey is living with some volleyball players since she will be abroad in the spring semester. So I'm pretty stoked because Madi and Chelsea are so cool too. I have been definitely been blessed with amazing roommates throughout my career here, and next year will be no different.

After returning to our dorm, Madi, Lou, and I watched Dead Poet's Society. I then went to Montana's room, where Ben and Montana looked like the walking dead as they watched a movie. They were both wiped from the track meet. It's always great to hang with them :)

The arrogance of man will be brought low and the pride of men humbled; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day, and the idols will totally disappear. Isaiah 2:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment