Sunday, February 3, 2013

Year 2 Day 68

Monday.

I was feeling even better today, but my appetite wasn't quite up to par. I wasn't all that hungry, but I wasn't feeling bad at all, so I forced myself to eat a little something at every meal.

Physics, chapel, break in Janzow top to do some homework, then went to Faith and Life. That class always blows my mind. I am learning so much.

I then ate some lunch, headed to Interp, then headed to Science. We are actually starting to do something science related in that class, so it's pretty fun.

After class came our captain's meeting. We worked on picking out apparel and shoes, so that was fun!!

I did some homework, went to dinner, then came back to do some more homework before getting a text from Coach saying that practice was outside tonight because the old gym had a small flood in it. Good thing it had been warm today, otherwise that would have been one cold practice. I loved being outside, so it was a nice change of pace.

After practice, I came back to the room, un-thawed my hands, then finished a few last minute things up before hitting the hay. Early morning practice tomorrow. Booyah!

Today's said Wanna make _____ _____ _____ ?

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Isaiah 26:3

No comments:

Post a Comment