Sunday, February 10, 2013

Year 2 Day 77

Wednesday.

Well today began bright and early at 6:45 because I had a "junior class" breakfast with President Friedrich. I probably shouldn't have even gone. It wasn't really pertinent to me, rather to the actual Junior class. Oh well.

I came back to the room afterwards and slept until it was time for Chapel. It felt good to go back to bed. Today's a busy day, that's for sure.

I went to chapel, then went to Janzow top to do homework. Sat and chatted with Tori. Tori and I get some quality time together from 10-11 every Mon-Wed-Fri.

I went to Faith & Life, then went to lunch, then went to Interp. After Interp, I returned to my room to do my Meteorology homework.

Around 3:15, I headed to the Old PE Building to do an interview on the renovations on campus. It was pretty cool to talk about the school. I love my school.

I then finished some more Meteorology homework, then headed to our Leadership meeting in Weller. The Weller Tower is gorgeous. The sunset was happening at the same time, and it was just beautiful.

Nacho night in the cafeteria, Meteorology class getting out 15 minutes early, we learned about identifying clouds!!! I got to go to Praise, it was pretty great.

Ben, Montana, and I hung out in Monty's room for the remainder of the night before going to bed.

Life's good, I'm blessed ♥

Daniel replied, "No wise man, enchanter, magician or diviner can explain to the king the mystery he has asked about, but there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries." 
Daniel 2:27-28

No comments:

Post a Comment