Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Year 2 Day 95

Sunday, Funday.

We went to Staplehurst for church this morning, and it was grand. Minus the fact that communion took like 30 minutes. It was crazy.

After church, I came back and got some stuff ready for soccer this summer. I sent out the first team email. So now I just need to get a little more organized. We were watching Princess Diaries, then went to lunch.

After lunch I went to the library, and spent the rest of the time in there working on homework and going crazy. I just need to get my Exegetical done. Psalm 27 and I need to form a really close relationship over the next few weeks.

I then went to dinner, and headed back to my dorm. I chatted with my mom on the phone for awhile before small group. Small group with Emmalynn, Flem, and Madi is always great :)

After that, I headed to Montana's room and chilled with Taylor, Monty, Cody, Ben, and Ryan for the rest of the night. The boys made a music video to One Thing by One Direction, and it was hilarious.

The night ended with life chats in Montana's room with Taylor Montana and Amanda :) I seriously love these 3 :)

I love this verse.

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it. Hebrews 13:2

No comments:

Post a Comment