Monday, February 18, 2013

Year 2 Day 89

Monday, Monday.

This morning started off with Physics, and we got our tests back!! 94% baby. Winning :)

Chapel was jam packed today due to it being a visit day, but it's always good to see that.

I got some Chai in JTop and did some homework. Productiveness is good :)

Faith and Life came after that. Got our essays back for that too :) It's a good start to the day.

Lunch was lunch. With the exception of apple crisp. That was yummy :)

Interp was really fun. We started learning about our exegeticals. It's time to get my butt in gear on that paper.

Science of Everyday things and learning about color. That's winning right there. #nerdstatus

I hit up the library for 2.5 hours and got some work done #buckets

Dinner, followed by a fun practice lead by Coach Jon from Extreme in Lincoln is a great way to kick off the week of training!!

Then I headed to Ben's room and massaged his crazily knotted up calves from running this weekend. Lesson learned by all. Cool down > Qdoba. :)

Headed back to my room, folded my laundry, then organized my closet. That felt really good.

Now I should go to bed. Except there's going to be a fire drill, stupid. Why, on the morning before early practice!! Oh well, I guess.

For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. Habakkuk 2:14

No comments:

Post a Comment