Thursday, February 7, 2013

Year 2 Day 71

Thursday

This morning started off with lifting, and it was a circuit, so it wasn't too bad, and it was pretty quick.

I then went to eat breakfast before heading back for Weight Training.

I went to chapel, then headed to Physics Lab. We are learning about lenses and mirrors, and how light bends and refracts through those items, etc. This was my favorite unit during high school Physics, so I am really enjoying learning it again.

I grabbed a quick lunch and then headed to Differentiated Instruction. That class is always great. Heck, any education class is always great.

I came back to the room and did some homework and chatted with Taylor before we headed to practice. We were practicing in the Old Gym today, and it was a really solid practice. It was a lot of fun, I will definitely say that.

We all ate dinner, and I got my package from Olivia in the mail :) Jillian Michael's Abs DVD :) Holla! I also got a chocolate bar and birthday card from my aunt and uncle, Greg and Pat.

After dinner, I don't remember what I did. I probably did homework or something. Oh yeah, now I remember! Taylor and I had a 90s music dance party :) I also did some homework. Then I went and worked Intramurals for the remainder of the night.

Valentine for today: Wanna make a cake sometime? :)

The beloved of the Lord will dwell in safeby by him. He covers him all day long. He dwells between his shoulders. Deuteronomy 33:12

No comments:

Post a Comment