Monday, February 11, 2013

Year 2 Day 81

With being up until approximately 2:15 last night, 8:30 church was no longer a smart option. Good thing I was so easily persuaded by Tori haha.

I woke up around 9:30 and got ready, then worked on some homework before going to church. 11:00 church was pretty good, although Blanco's sermon kinda went over my head. I tried so hard to understand what he was talking about, but it just wasn't working.

I worked on homework all afternoon while watching the Gopher's play. I also did the dishes and returned Annalisa and Marcie's pots and pans to them. It was nice to get the room a little tidy again.

I dropped off the food Ben left in our room back with him, then headed to the Spaghetti dinner with the Brettman's. It's always good to catch up with them.

Afterwards, I went to the library and finished my Meteorology homework 3 days early. Holla! That's a good feeling.

I worked Phonathon for 2 hours. I sat next to Noel, and let me tell you, we always have a good time :) She is awesome.

I came back to David and got my purse and went to McDonald's to get a Shamrock Shake. Katie told me they had just come in and Ben loves them, so I had been waiting to get one for him :)

I came back and gave it to him, then went to chat with Montana and Tori, showered, then ended the night watching the boys play video games and chatting with Taylor :)

Psalm 56:4
In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment