Sunday, February 10, 2013

Year 2 Day 75

Monday

I didn't have Physics this morning, holla! Royuk is in Denver, so it was nice to get to sleep in. I did, however, wake up early to finish my Science of Everyday Things homework. I was able to finish that before heading to Chapel, which was nice.

After Chapel, I went and did some more work in Janzow top before going to Faith & Life. Gosh, this class always provokes so much thought. I love it.

I went to eat lunch, and worked on some more things before Interp.

Interp with Holtorf. Man, can't think of a cooler, more personable Professor. He makes class so much fun and it goes by so quickly.

After class, I headed back to David because we were doing this Skype class for Science, since Royuk was gone. That lasted about 20 minutes, then we kinda decided since it was so hard to hear him, it wasn't really worth it. It was cool to test out, though.

I went to the Post Office to mail Erica's package. I also went to the Library to return my books on CD.

I came back and went to the captain's meeting, then returned to the dorm to do some homework. Jordan gave me some worms and mud that she had made me for my birthday :) It was delicious! I scarfed it down, that's for sure.

Went to dinner, then headed to practice. Practice went really well, but since a majority of the team was either getting sick or was sick, Whitie cancelled practice and lifting the next morning.

Can I get a booyah!

That helped because I had to finish something for Differentiated Instruction :) Praise the Lord!

O righteous God, who searches minds and hearts, bring to an end the violence of the wicked and make the righteous secure. Psalm 7:9

No comments:

Post a Comment