Sunday, February 17, 2013

Year 2 Day 84

Wednesday, Wednesday.

Well today was just one of those days where I was trying to get through it with as little stress as possible. I had a lot I needed to do, and it all needed to get done ASAP.

It was still a great day, nonetheless.

I woke up and went to Physics, then went to get some breakfast before going to the Ash Wednesday service at St. John with Tori and Ben. Wanna guess how many times I forgot the ashes were on my face over the course of the day? Haha, yep. I definitely had it completely smudged by the end of the night.

After church came Faith and Life. Yep, that class is always great!

I then went to lunch and finished some of my homework.

Then went to Interp. That class is always inspiring as well.

I say this all the time, but I am going to make a conscious effort to blog every single day this week. I hate playing catch up because then I forget the memorable details, and that is really sad.

I went to Science of Everyday things after that, and it was really fun to play with color during that class. I love learning science on the iPad.

I headed back to my room, did lots of homework, started studying for my Meteorology test which is tonight, talked to my momma on the phone for awhile, did more studying, talked with Sarah and E, then headed to our Leadership meeting.

It was a really good meeting. It's always great to connect with my teammates :)

I then went and studied for my Meteorology test some more before class. I don't think I did so hot. But oh well. I know what the tests are like now, so I can study better next time.

I did some homework in our remaining test taking time, then came back for another hour of class. I definitely paid attention ten times more after taking the test because I'm not about to bomb another one. Holy man, that was the worst I have ever felt about a test.

After class, I headed to catch the tail end of Praise. Stephen was speaking, and his messages are always really funny.

I then went to see Ben for a little while :)

Finally, I had to head back to my room to finish my Mind Map that's due tomorrow.

I got it done, and it turned out wonderfully :)

Thank you, God. I couldn't be more blessed ♥

O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago. Isaiah 25:1

No comments:

Post a Comment