Sunday, February 24, 2013

Year 2 Day 94

Saturday, Saturday. I slept until 9:00 this morning :) Winning right there!

When I got up, I definitely ate my leftover Subway sandwich for breakfast. That tasted really good for some odd reason.

I worked on some homework, and did the dishes (hallelujah, thanks to Katie for drying!) and then went to lunch. After lunch, I did some more homework before heading to the basketball game to work.

The girls lost a heart breaker by 2 points. The game winner was up twice, but it just wasn't going our way. Luckily, they will still get to go to Nationals via an at-large bid, but it would have been cool to win the conference championship.

After the game, we all went to dinner, then I returned to my room to do some more homework before ending the night in Timothy watching Mighty Ducks with Taylor, Ben, Ryan, and Cody.

If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? 1 John 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment