Sunday, February 17, 2013

Year 2 Day 83

Tuesday Tuesday.

This morning began bright and early like always with practice and lifting. I was up way too late for having to wake up that early, but it's always worth it :)

After lifting, I ate a quick breakfast, then headed back for weight training. We did Tobata today, so Harms told us we could do it. I was definitely exhausted by the end of that workout.

On the bright side, that was my last class for the day. Differentiated Instruction was cancelled for the day, so I was done at 9:20. Holla! :)

I went to Chapel, then went to Janz with Cody and Ben to eat my third breakfast of the day. Good thing I am burning calories like crazy lol.

After that, I returned to my room and took a shower, then worked on some homework before going to DQ with Ben :) We just got ice cream, and I got my favorite Triple Berry Julius, so it was a great time :)

I came back to my room and did some more homework before heading to People's City Mission with Emmalynn and Hannah. I am really enjoying my time there. My favorite kids so far are Bryshawn, Michael and Haley. They are all so smart and hard working, I just enjoy helping them, and it makes going to Lincoln so worth it.

After coming back to Seward, I ate dinner, then came back to the room and gathered my baking supplies and homework to go bake Ben's Valentine surprise in Annalisa and Marcie's room.

Let me tell you, I have been just hitting some good streaks with my baking because that turned out really well. It was a layer of chocolate chip cookie dough, layer of oreos, then brownie batter on top. It was pretty solid. I had some nice chats with Marcie over the course of the night. I love Marcie, she's so down to earth, and so easy to talk to. I'm so glad I can call her a teammate and friend :)

I then returned to the room, and cut up Ben's Valentine. I almost cut it into a heart, but then I got a lot of weird looks from my roomies, so I chickened out haha. Next time, definitely :)

Lots of peeps were hanging out in our room, Cody, Monty, Ben. It was a solid night of chilling.

Blessed ♥

Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men. Psalm 107:31

No comments:

Post a Comment