Monday, February 18, 2013

Year 2 Day 87

Saturday :)

Today was a pretty great day. With the exception of having an internal alarm clock for 7:45. I was definitely wide awake at 7:45 a.m. So I got down and went into the other room and read/pinned.

After the other fools, also known as my roomies :), woke up I cleaned hard core. My part of the room had gotten pretty messy and it was making me frustrated. So I went to town on that and regained my internal locus of control. It felt good.

I got some homework done before Lou, Taylor, Cody, Ryan and I headed to Lincoln for the track meet. Ben was running the 5k, mile, and 3k. It's the conference meet, so it was fun to watch. I saw Sadie jump for Mount Marty, and I jumped with her in high school because she is from Monti, so it was cool to see a familiar face.

Ben ran well, and will be going to Nationals in the 4x800 and possibly DMR, so that will be sweet!! It's all the way in Ohio, though, so going might be out of the question. Darn.

We got supper at Qdoba, and watched the end of the meet, then headed back to Seward. Shelby was at the meet, so it was good to see her, I hadn't seen her in awhile since she now goes to Wesleyan.

Cody and Taylor definitely raced through the parking lot, except Taylor got a 30 second head start and then Cody decided to just walk. It was hilarious.

We got back to Seward and then watched a movie in Montana's room. It was Heavyweights and its hilarious :)

Ben definitely asked permission to hold my hand while watching the movie. Wooohooo :) I really like this whole asking thing. It makes me feel ten times cooler :)

After the movie was done, Ben and I were out in the lounge and he asked if we could be official :) Of course I said yes :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) x infinity :)

Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another -- and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:25

No comments:

Post a Comment