Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Year 2 Day 97

Practice this morning was short and sweet, and so was lifting. That's always great :)

I ate breakfast, went to Weight Training, then went to Chapel.

After chapel, I showered and attempted to take a nap, but showering wakes me up. I fell asleep for a solid 15 minutes, so it felt pretty good, but I wanted a longer nap.

After the nap and relaxing, I went to lunch and Differentiated Instruction.

After class, I returned to my to my room and brought on the productiveness! I got all of my Meteorology done and some of my reading for Faith and Life. Yeah, buddy!!

People's City Mission was really relaxed today. It was fantastic. I just love connecting with the kids, it's my favorite thing to do. Ultimately, that's why I want to be a teacher, so being able to chat with these kids and laugh with them has been so great.

After returning came dinner and laughing in Janzow with Audrey, Cody, and Noel. Noel, what a classy lady.

Audrey and I went to Fidelity afterwards, and we talked about desperation, and how Jesus really only reached out to the desperadoes. The ones who needed him most, who had hit rock bottom. I read a quote once that reminded me of this. It went something like this. It's when you hit rock bottom that you realize Jesus is the rock at the bottom holding you there. I love it.

I did some homework, then headed to our IM ball game. Audrey was in beast mode. And we won by 2 :)

Shower, then bed by 10:30??? Winning right there!

I don't want to sound like a sap here, but today was the first day I haven't seen Ben since we got back from Christmas. It was really strange. Okay end sappiness. Miss you, Ben!

In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness. Psalm 31:1

No comments:

Post a Comment