Monday, February 18, 2013

Year 2 Day 85

Thursday Thursday. Oh yeah, and today's Valentine's day. And I have a Valentine for once in my life :)

This morning began with lifting, and we did front squats. Dang, man. And we benched. Yep, it was a good day in the weight room. We were stretching afterwards and Marcie asked Harms if she had a hot Valentine's date. She said they were going to a high school basketball game. Then Harms asked if anyone had plans, and Marcie yells MOOOSE. I definitely turned a nice shade of pink.

After lifting came weight training, and we were using exercise balls, and it was pretty great. I like using the exercise balls. It definitely made my hips hurt by the end though. In a good way though.

After weight training came chapel, which was good as per usual.

After chapel came lab, which was really fun to do because we were working with mirrors and lenses. Drawing ray diagrams are always so much fun :) #nerdalert

After lab, I grabbed lunch really quickly and checked my mail. My grandma sent me a Valentine's card with some awesome heart socks.

I then went to Differentiated Instruction. Basically, talking about anything about Education and becoming a teacher just makes me so excited. You know you've found your calling when you feel as if what you're going to be doing won't be work. It'll be so rewarding and fun :)

After class, I came back to my dorm, took a really long shower, and took a nap for a short bit.

Taylor and Montana returned shortly after I started napping, so we started talking after that.

I did homework and studied for the rest of the afternoon and early evening before getting ready for my Valentine's date with Ben :)))

Taylor definitely enjoyed picking out my outfit and getting me ready. She's a pal.

I was studying for my Interp when Ben knocked on the door and he brought me flowers :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Taylor said my face was priceless. I was smiling for a solid 10 seconds before I even said anything. I think I was in shock. Not that I was surprised he would do that, I just have never gotten flowers before except from my daddy for my 10th birthday, so I was really excited. And they were so colorful and beautiful and ahhh. Yep. Okay, I'm done being all mushy there. Please don't gag.

We went to Sam and Louie's for supper and had Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza. It was yummy :) After eating, we came back to my room and watched Taken and chilled for the rest of the night.

Today was great ♥

God has chosen you to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ. Colossians 1:27-28

No comments:

Post a Comment