Monday, February 18, 2013

Year 2 Day 88

Sunday Sunday

This morning began bright and early with 8:30 church. The sermon was on the temptation of Jesus, so it was really interesting.

After church, I crawled up into my bed for a short nap, then hit the homework hard for a bit before going to lunch.

After lunch, I started my laundry, and skyped with Olivia :))))

I did some blog updating and homework, then headed to Phonathon.

At Phonathon, I literally called almost a hundred people from the state of Wisconsin, only talked to 7 of them, and got zero pledges or considerations. It was a rough day in the call center, that's for sure.

I went to dinner after, where Janzow continues to serve us well (not). But I can't complain, I have food, unlike half of this world. #perspective

After dinner, Ben and I went to play basketball in the old gym :) We played 1v1 for 3 games to 30. He hit 5 threes in a row at one point. I won all three games, but I will not say anything more on the subject. It was fun to play :) Maybe I can talk him into playing again sometime :) I miss basketball. Good thing I Intramurals start this week.

After that, Ben and I came back to my room and chilled. Taylor and I switched closets, and there was some dance partying up, and then just some hanging.

Caught the last episode of Pretty Little Liars with Taylor, then headed to bed :)

Life's good. I'm so blessed ❤

Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe. Philippians 2:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment