Sunday, February 10, 2013

Year 2 Day 78

Thursday

Happy birthday to Louisa, my amazing, wonderful, hard working, Jesus filled roommate.

This morning began with lifting. I got to lift with Jordan and Flem. They pretty much rock.

In weight training, we learned about our project.

I went to chapel. This week's chapel has been themed about technology, and Professors Reek and Groth have been speaking, and it has been really good. I sat with Annalisa and Jordan, who is the recruit visiting for the day. Whitie really wanted her, so it was exciting to hear she signed later in the afternoon.

I went to Physics lab, which we actually just did a lecture for, since we hadn't had class all week. That meant we got out early! Winning!

I went to play with the recruit for her short practice. She's pretty good. It will be fun to play with her.

Emmalynn and I headed to class, but we didn't actually have class, rather it was a speaker, talking about cultures and their time spent overseas.

We then went to lunch, and then I headed back to the dorm.

I skyped with Jamie for a little while, which was good. It's always good to see her face.

I then took a short nap, and did some homework after that.

Next came soccer practice, and we practiced outside today. It was a little chilly, and by the end of the practice, my hands were frozen.

Coach had hot chocolate for us afterwards :) It was good for unthawing the hands.

I went to dinner, then had small group for soccer. We decided to go to DQ since they now have Orange Julius. Oh man, I shouldn't have heard that. I need to save my money, not spend it. But Orange Julius is so good!!

After that, I showered, did some homework, then Audrey, Katie, Ben, Cody, and I went to Pizza Hut. Mostly because Ben and Cody wanted Pizza. I didn't end up getting anything, although the boys were kind in sharing what they didn't eat.

Afterwards, I was heading back to the dorm, when I turned around and Cody's car was shaking because Ben was freaking out about not being able to find my Valentine in his pocket. He found it though, so all was well. It was pretty funny. Haha.

I did homework for the remainder of the night, and then went to bed. I will sleep like a baby tonight.

Be not afraid, O land; be glad and rejoice. Surely the LORD has done great things. 
Joel 2:21




No comments:

Post a Comment