Monday, February 18, 2013

Year 2 Day 86

Friday, Friday, Friday.

I am so thankful that today has arrived. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. This week has been pretty crazy.

I woke up and went to Physics and took that test. I felt okay about it, but the multiple choice were harder than I thought. We shall see I guess!!

I then went to Chapel, where Blanco was speaking, and he always does a wonderful job.

I went to JTop to study for the Interp test with Tori and Cody. I'm feeling pretty good about this one.

I went to Faith and Life for another great conversation. That class is always enlightening.

I then went to lunch and got my Valentine's package from my parents. Lots of Skittles, cookies, and cereal :)

Then came the Interp test. Now, I knew all of this information like the back of my hand. But I definitely got too into writing my Jesus essay that Holtorf ended up having to kick me, Cody, and Annalisa out before we were able to finish it all. Frustrating, but oh well. I will pace myself better next time. I kinda slightly overachieved on the first part of the test, so that may have come back to bite me in the butt.

After class, I came back to my room and took a nap, talked with my mom on the phone, then got ready to go to the Tenth Avenue North Concert :)))))))

We (Tori, Lou, Taylor, Evan, Emily, Jordan, and Cody) went to eat at BDubs, then went to the concert in Lincoln. Moriah Peters was the first singer and then came Tenth Avenue North. Let me tell you, it was pretty much the greatest concert ever. And I've been to a lot of them. Two of them, actually. With this being the second one and Chris Tomlin being the first. So I have a lot of experience when it comes to concerts. Either way, it was really great, and so worth $20.

We went to get froyo at Cherry on Top after, and it was quite yummy. I love froyo.

We came back to Seward and had a rock party in our car on the way back with Lou being the DJ. It was so much fun :)

I stopped by Ben's room to say hi and good luck at his meet :)

Then I went to bed. Yeah, I'm pretty much exhausted. But hey, it's worth it :)

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Corinthians 1:18

No comments:

Post a Comment