Monday, February 11, 2013

Year 2 Day 82

Monday, Monday, Monday. Gotta love em.

This morning started off with Physics. We have our first test on Friday, so that should be good.

I then went to Chapel, and Holtorf was speaking! Winning!!

After Chapel, I went to Janzow top to do homework. Okay, so here's the awkwardness made no longer awkward story. So Ben's older sister Katelyn goes to school here as well. She's in my weight training class, and I see her everywhere now that I know who she is. But the thing is, we do this whole smile and wave thing, but we were in the position where we knew who each other were, but had never had a conversation. Now that's the awkward part. I was actually kinda nervous about it. I wonder if that's what some girls (besides you Liv) felt about me if they liked my brother. Either way, I think the older sister's approving of a girl is of utmost importance. So, I was behind her in line at the coffee shop, and she turned around and said hey and I said hey, how's a going? And then we had a conversation. I asked her how she was feeling since Ben had said she was sick, and she said she heard we made some yummy food on Saturday night, and I was thinking "Oh he told you" and feeling great about that. Then we were chatting about Weight training, and it was finally good to get rid of the awkwardness. We've talked. Phew! :)

After that awesome moment (and just you wait, there's more to come today) I worked on some homework.

Then, I went to Faith and Life, lunch, and Interp. We also have a paper due in Faith and Life on Wednesday, and an Interp test on Friday. Talk about a crazy week. Plus, I have a Meteorology test on Wednesday night. Woo! This weekend is going to be great then!

After Interp came Science, and we learned about some new apps, so that was great. Plus we talked about color.

After Scienc, I was leaving the building and I get a call from Lou. She tells me she is locked between two doors in the library, and would like some help getting out. So, she is chilling in the back of the Rock Museum down in the bottom of the library between a locked door and an emergency exit, and guess what I didn't realize? There was actually two locked doors. So I go through the first one and get stuck in that one, while Lou is stuck behind the next one. Well, good thing I had phone service. I called Jordan since I knew she was coming this way for the captain meeting. Baha, I felt like such a fool. I knew the door would lock in the back of my head, but I let it shut anyways. So it was good to laugh at the beginning of the captain's meeting telling this story. How many Bulldogs does it take to get out of a situation like that? Haha.

The meeting was good, I got some homework done after, ate dinner, got some more homework done, then went to practice. It was a harder one today, lots of running, lots of getting better. But it was just running in the drills, so that was okay.

After practice, I returned to my room to do some more homework, then Ben stopped by to say hi and give me my Valentine :)

Today's said: Katelyn approves of you :)

AHHHHHHHHH! :) Woohoo, the ultimate approval right there :) And later he texted me this: Kate was all like guess who I talked to today! And I was like Rachel and she was like yes! She is so sweet I definitely approve! :) Yep, and wait there's more. He said this too: I know I've found a winner when Kate approves :)

Ahhh! So many smiley faces, but really, does it get any cooler than that? I mean if the older sister approves, man. I'm just feeling good right now. I need to do an ego check. Okay, I'm good. But really. That was pretty cool.

Tori, Cody, Taylor, and I ordered our Tenth Avenue North Tickets for Friday. $20 to see Tenth Ave? There's no turning that one down, that's for sure.

Bedtime, early practice in the morning!!

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18




No comments:

Post a Comment