Saturday, February 23, 2013

Year 2 Day 91

Wednesdays. My terribly, long, blessed days.

I went to Physics this morning, and we are learning about electricity. This makes me excited to take Electricity and Magnetism next year!

After class came our captain's meeting, so I didn't get to go to Chapel. And it also went too long that I didn't get to go to church at St. John either. Yeah, sad day there. But it's alright, I will get to go next week! :)

Marcie and I worked on homework in JTop for the hour until class at 11. Ky joined us too :) I miss seeing Ky all the time. She's pretty great. I got some Chai too, so that made the morning good :)

Faith and Life came next, which is always great.

Next came lunch, followed by Interp. I love that class so much. I am actually excited to be working on my exegetical starting now :)

Science of Everyday Things. Gotta love it. Somedays I wish I wasn't in that class, but then we have some good times on the iPad, and learning more science stuff. It's a nice refresher course for things I will eventually have to teach.

I hit up the library after class and went to town on some homework before our Leadership meeting.

Our Leadership meeting was interesting today. We talked about confidence and where we get our confidence from and the difference between confidence and arrogance.

Supper, then Meteorology for the rest of the night. Yeah, definitely bombed that test. I will do better next time. It was a little frustrating for me. I hate bombing tests. Actually, I think this is the worst I have ever done on a test in my life. I will definitely be studying harder next time. I did pretty well on the short answer questions, but the multiple choice questions did me in. Oh well, we more forward I guess. Can only go up from here!

I caught the tail end of Praise, and we sang my favorite song You Are Holy, so it was a good way to refocus on the positives. You're my Prince of Peace and I will live my life for you :)

Got to see Ben for a bit to end the night, before heading back to write a paper and hit the hay.

In the middle of my little mess, I forget how big I'm blessed ♥

I was reminded of this tonight. It was a long day, and I didn't do so hot on the test, but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter in Jesus' eyes, and my life is still so incredible blessed :)

"Do not be anxious about anything but in every situation by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests before God." Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment