Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Year 2 Day 70

Wednesday.

Today was another busy day.

I woke up, went to Physics, went to chapel, did homework in Janzow top, went to Faith & Life, went to lunch, went to Interp, and went to Science of Everyday Things. No rest for the weary on Wednesdays, that's for sure.

After class, I came back to my room and took a shower because I had just felt gross all day. I then did some homework, folded my laundry, and finished up my stuff for night class.

We had our first leadership meeting today, where we are going through the Team Captain's Leadership Manual. It's with a great group of girls, that's for sure. Lindsey, Jory, Jordan, Emily, Louisa, Kayla, Madi, Mer, Marcie, and I, plus Whitie.

We went to supper afterwards, then I headed to night class. That class feels longer and longer every week.

I just want to go to Praise. Why can't we just be done by 9 every night. Can't fault me in that. Would he even notice if I left early to go to Praise?? I would never do that, but still. It's stupid.

I came back to the room and Taylor and Montana were in there. Man, those two, I just love them :) We had a solid heart to heart. They have become two of my closest friends over the last semester, and I am so blessed to have them in my life.

It's definitely bedtime.

Valentine: Wanna make a cake ____?

The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!" Matthew 8:27

No comments:

Post a Comment