Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Year 2 Day 90

Tuesday Tuesday

I had just fallen asleep about 40 minutes before the fire drill last night. If Lou hadn't said my name, I might not have woken up.

This morning began bright and early with soccer practice at 6am. Wooohooo! Practice was fun, and lifting was pretty quick, so that meant I got breakfast. That's definitely something to celebrate.

Weight training was good because I handed in my program design. It's good to be done with that. I also got to watch a video about strength training. Videos are always exciting haha. Okay, maybe not. But it gives me a good reason to have a conversation wit Harms. She's pretty awesome.

I went to chapel, then went to get another breakfast with Cody and Ben. I then went back to my room and took a nap. It was nice because we got out of weight training early, so I got to shower then and got a longer nap time! That's a great thing. I needed that nap.

I got ready then headed to lunch and Differentiated Instruction.

After class, I came back to my room and did homework until leaving for PCM. Brayshawn made Emmalynn, Hannah, and I Valentines that said I love you :) It was the cutest thing ever. It started off really calm, then all the kids got there. But I got to work with my favorites, Michael, Haley, Jordan, and Shauntarius.

We came back to Seward, then I went to eat dinner.

After dinner, I did more homework and watched Pretty Little Liars with Taylor. Ben brought me hot chocolate too :)

Audrey and I went to Fidelity after that, and it was just a grand ole time. We laughed so much, but what better way to learn about Jesus than having fun and being happy? :)

Audrey, Tonya, and I made a McDonald's run after that. Audrey and I were both really hungry. We got to see Katie then too :)

Came back to the room and worked on homework until I fell asleep. On my Psalm that I was working grammar on. And ended up with little v, prp, conj, etc. inked onto my face. I was obviously exhausted.

Yep, it was bedtime.


Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Matthew 6:27

No comments:

Post a Comment