Saturday, February 9, 2013

Year 2 Day 73

Saturday

Well, I said it yesterday, and it's definitely going to be true. I woke up at 8:00 completely naturally. Dang it, stupid sleep schedule.

I went out to the other room and read for a little while, then started to get ready for the day.

I worked Phonathon from 11-1, calling a bunch of people to ask for money. I stole the MN box. Not many people were answering, but I did get to talk to some!! Linda Zabel was one I called, and she went to Immanuel where I grew up. Crazy!

After that, Montana, Taylor, and I hopped into the car and drove to Lincoln to watch Ben run at UNL! He was running the 3k, and he got to run with some pretty fast people, so that would be helpful for him!

He ran well, but came so close to making it to Nationals. I believe he was within a half second. SO close!!

We watched a guy go 7'8" in the high jump. Talk about freaky! That is ridiculously high!

After leaving the meet, Montana, Taylor, and I went to Panera to do some homework. I actually got something done, which was great! :)

After Panera, we headed to 10 Thousand Villages to window shop a bit, then headed to Target.

After Target, we headed to Cheddar's only to find out the wait was bout 90 minutes. Well, we definitely decided not to eat there, so we headed to Perikins instead for my birthday meal :) Amanda, Jacqui, Montana, Audrey, Taylor, Ben, and I ate, and it was delicious. We were placing bets on how old our waiter was, and eventually Amanda ended up asking him. Ben was the only guy there, and he decided to order Oooh La La French Toast. What a dork.

We rode back to Seward, then sat down to watch a movie, and all of us ended up falling asleep. I definitely got into my bed shortly after 10, and it felt amazing!

"How great you are, O Sovereign LORD! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears." 2 Samuel 7:22

No comments:

Post a Comment