Monday, January 28, 2013

Year 2 Day 65

Friday, of CIT! Woohooooo! :)

Physics started off the morning.

Chapel was packed! All of the teams were there, and it was a fun kick off to the tournament. It's so cool to host this tournament.

I had a break to do some homework in Janzow top before going to Faith and Life. We had a really great discussion on Humanism. Most of it was over my head, but I like those conversations.

After class came lunch. It wasn't as packed as I thought it would be, so that was great.

After lunch came Interp. I love that class.

I hustled back to my room to get ready to work the games, and I had a minor freak out because I couldn't find my bracelet to get in. I found it then and calmed down. Man, that could have been bad.

I then worked stats for the rest of the games that day, which was 3 of them. Our girls crushed Concordia Chicago, and our guys won but should have won by more. It was fun to watch though.

My brain was definitely fried after that. It takes a lot of focus to do three games in a row, holy man.

Audrey, Taylor, Ben, Cody, Montana, and I went to McDonald's afterwards. Then we all went back to Ben's room to play NBA 2K. I kinda like that game haha.

I definitely fell asleep right away, as Taylor and I put High School Musical 3 in and fell asleep out there.

He will stand and shepherd his flock in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God. And they will live securely, for then his greatness will reach to the ends of the earth. And he will be their peace. Micah 5:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment