Friday, January 4, 2013

Year 2 Day 40

New Years Eve. Where did this year go?

This morning started off with the Alumni Basketball Scrimmage. I miss basketball. But I haven't lost a beat. In fact, I may have gained a few :) I got to play with Miranda most of the day, so that was really fun. She is still as great as she was when she was a senior.

Afterwards, I came home to help clean for people coming over tonight. And we watched more Downton Abbey. Yep, I like that show.

Liv came over around 3:30, and her dad came around 6. Bjork's came around 6:30. We had yummy food, and it was great to see Rebekah. We definitely had our laughs.

I stayed up to watch the ball drop, then hit the hay. I was dead tired!

I don't know that I can summarize my year in more words than simply this: I am blessed.

I go to an amazing school, where I have a great team, wonderful friends; my family is healthy, I have a home to come home to, I have found success (even though I am still trying for that 4.0, gosh dang it), and I have grown in my faith.

I don't really think I can ask for anything more than that ♥

So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. Colossians 2:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment