Thursday, January 17, 2013

Year 2 Day 44

Friday, Friday

Well, I gotta think hard since I haven't updated in like a week. Today I woke up and chilled around home before going to workout.

After working out, I came back and showered before going to Les Mis with my mommy and sissy! It was incredible! I want to buy the album and listen to it on repeat now!

After the movie, we came home in just the perfect amount of time for me to hop in with my brother as he headed to Olivia's to hang out with her and her friends from school. We watched Pitch Perfect. And it's even funnier the 3rd time. I love that movie haha.

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment