Thursday, January 17, 2013

Year 2 Day 57

Finally caught up on blogging! #success

Today started with weight training, and this time we got a good lift in, so that was nice.

I showered quick, then headed to chapel.

After chapel came Physics Lab. There are only 8 people in my lab, so it's going to be pretty fun. Also, pretty relaxing. My lab partner seems pretty cool, so that's exciting.

After lab came a quick lunch before my Ed class.

I ran some errands, wrote some letters, sent my dad's birthday card, and got some reading done before going on a run with Lou and Taylor. It was a pretty good run followed by some solid abs. Now I said this is like every blog post last year, but I really want a six pack. So I think I am going to make that my official goal.

We ate dinner, then went to the Phonathon meeting. It will be cool to participate in that. Plus, you get paid! Booyah!

I came back to my room to watch MN get beat by Michigan at the Barn. Darn. Oh well.

Then I began updating my blog and have been doing this ever since! I am so glad I finally got caught up. Now I need to watch the two episodes of Downton Abbey to keep up with that show. I haven't seen the beginning of season 3.

For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. Romans 8:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment