Thursday, January 17, 2013

Year 2 Day 56

Wednesday.

Physics started the day, then came chapel.

I got a new app on my iPad for taking notes, and let me tell you, it's pretty amazing. So what I do is download the powerpoint for the class, then upload it to my note taking app, and then use my stylus to take notes on it! It's pretty legit! No more paper for me!

I sat and chatted with Tori for awhile, and met a new student named Katrina who transferred here from Concordia Chicago. She seems pretty cool.

I then went to Faith and Life, and lunch followed that.

Interp and Science of Everyday things followed that. Yep, those classes are going to be fun!

I chilled in the room doing this and that before eating dinner and working out with Lou.

I then had night class...Meteorology and Oceanography. It's pretty interesting, not going to lie, but I have never had a night class. Only night lab, which typically entails moving around. This was sitting still for 2.5 hours of talking about the weather. I was so tempted to be on Pinterest the whole time, but I resisted the urge. Who knows how long I can withhold on that tempation however. The nice thing is Amanda is in the class with me, so that makes it better!

Yeah. Now I can safely say I am going to love all of my classes this semester.

When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living? Isaiah 8:19

No comments:

Post a Comment