Thursday, January 17, 2013

Year 2 Day 46

Sunday, Sunday.

Church at 8:00 and getting a chai tea with my momma afterwards. Yum!

I'm pretty sure we watched Downton Abbey for awhile in the early afternoon. I may have dozed off for awhile.

My mom and I headed to St. Cloud to go to Kohl's since I had gotten a gift card there. Although they had a lot of clearance, I didn't find much. I got a shirt and some really cheap shorts. $2.55. Winning right there!

We bummed around Barnes and Noble to kill time, where I was tempted to buy the whole book of Shakespeare. It was only $8! There are so many books I could buy!!

We then went to watch my sissy play soccer in the St. Cloud Dome. I also ran into Steve, my high school coach, watching their games as well. It was great to see her play. We brought her friend Chloe home afterwards, and let me tell you, she is the most hilarious person I have ever met. And it's all unintentional. That's what makes it the best haha.

I was starving by the time I got home, and it was terrible how crabby I was.

The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him... Lamentations 3:25

No comments:

Post a Comment