Monday, January 28, 2013

Year 2 Day 64

Thursday morning began with fitness testing.

It went really well personally, but our team average was not quite up to par. It will improve by next time though.

After testing came Weight training, chapel, Physics lab, and Differentiated Instruction.

The afternoon was definitely spent lounging around, taking a nap, and watching Downton Abbey. I didn't really have anything I needed to do, so I just accidentally fell asleep. We watched The Notebook at the end of the afternoon before going to dinner.

After dinner...dang it, I need to write these daily OH yes, it's all coming back to me now. Taylor and I ate dinner with Audrey while she was working in the game room, and we decided to play ping pong. I am sadly admitting that she beat me 3-0. I will hopefully get her next time!

We came back to our room to do some homework before heading to work/play Intramurals. It's 6v6 Girl's volleyball. On my team is Melissa, Emmalynn, Taylor, Marcie, and Annalisa. We lost both of our games, but it was really fun! That's all that matters, right? :)

After working, I hit the hay. I was beat.

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment