Thursday, January 17, 2013

Year 2 Day 53

Sunday, Sunday!

Church was great! It's cold outside! Brrrr!

I came home and loaded up my car to hit the road eventually. Time to get back to Seward!!

I started watching The Iron Lady. Pretty good movie. I didn't get to see the end though because I had to leave.

I'll miss you family, Buffalo, kitty, and my bed. I will be back in 7 weeks or so!

I made a Personal Record in 6 hours and 45 minutes. I listened to The Notebook. It was a really good book. Now I want to watch the movie. Next up, finishing my Francine Rivers book.

I know I am going to miss my family and home and everything. But I got a little excited when I saw the Seward sign. I love my second home :)

We got back to campus right as the clock struck 6. I was really hungry by this point. I unpacked my stuff while watching Once Upon A Time. I was so happy I got all of my stuff unpacked by the time Taylor called me to help bring in her stuff. It felt good to get organized for the semester before any of my roomies returned.

Taylor got back around 8:45, and Lou and Audrey around 10. It was party in our room after that. Man, everyone all in one place. I wasn't completely ready for the volume level at this point. I will get there though. I love my friends :)

#blessed

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 1 John 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment