Sunday, January 20, 2013

Year 2 Day 59

I definitely slept til 10 solidly today, and it felt amazing.

I worked outwith Lou after we ate breakfast. It was a good lift.

I ran back to my room and showered quick before going to Lincoln with Courtney, Allie, Erica, and Maddy for Courtney's birthday. We had Cheddar's for lunch, and it was really good and not expensive at all!

We then went to Barnes & Noble, Target, and Scheel's for some things Courtney and the other girls needed.

After returning to the dorms, Audrey, Lou, and I went to Lindsea's with Kim, Montana, Taylor, Carli, Amber, and Michala. We ate pizza, played CatchPhrase, and played Spoons! Woohooo. I love Spoons!!

After that, Audrey and I returned to our room to watch The Sound of Music with Katie, who had never seen it. Ben, Cody, and Ryan came and watched it too.

I was definitely falling asleep during the movie. I was beat.

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. Romans 5:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment