Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Year 2 Day 62

Tuesday. Man, today was long.

I woke up to my alarm at 5:30 for soccer practice. That's really early.

We had practice, then had lifting. It wasn't too bad at all. I'm happy about getting back to an exercise routine.

After lifting, I ate breakfast, then went to Weight Training. Basically, from now on that class will be really easy since I won't have to lift during it at all. We will learn the stuff at the beginning, then read articles while biking or running on the treadmill. It will be pretty great.

After weight training came chapel, then finally a shower. That felt amazing!

I got ready, then went to do some homework.

I then ate lunch, and went to Differentiated Instruction.

After class, I did some homework, read some of my assigned readings, watched some Downton Abbey, almost fell asleep but didn't, then eventually made it to dinner.

After dinner, Audrey and I went to Fidelity, where we are talking about who Jesus is. I like the topic, it's going to be fun.

After Fidelity, Taylor and I watched Pretty Little Liars...with the lights off! It was so intense!!!!! Ahhhh!

The night ended with the CIT Pep Rally. President Friedrich definitely did the Gangnam Style dance the basketball teams put together, and he was wearing this awesome sky blue suit top. There's a video on Facebook. It was definitely the best thing I have ever seen.

Our president is so cool. Pretty much, my school rocks. ♥

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment