Thursday, January 17, 2013

Year 2 Day 55

Tuesday began with a soccer meeting bright and early at 7:15 a.m. We got our schedule additions and found out when 300s were, etc.

Then came breakfast and weight training with Harms! I am going to love that class.

I then headed to chapel. After chapel, I have nothing until my Differentiated Instruction class at 12. So I definitely sat in Janzow top doing my homework/reading for 2 hours or so. I am going to love my Tuesdays, that is one for sure thing.

Opfer for another Ed class, booyah!! Emmalynn and Melissa are in the class with me, so it is going to be a good one.

That's it for Tuesdays. They are going to be the best day ever.

I then went to workout with Lou before our captain's meeting. The meeting went really well.

After the meeting came dinner, and after dinner came Pretty Little Liars!

Then some more reading/homework and chilling in the room. Too bad all of the relaxing will soon end when the real homework starts haha.

"As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease." Genesis 8:22

No comments:

Post a Comment