Thursday, January 17, 2013

Year 2 Day 49

Today was great. I was a teacher for the day :)

I got up and prepared my teacher clothes. Then headed up to school.

I helped out Greeley with some correcting in 2nd block.

In 3rd block, I helped Busch's class, Arts Infused Chemistry.

Then 4th block, I was pretty much on my own. I taught the class by myself. Busch had a sub that block because she had a departmental meeting, so the sub (who was Pasche, a retired math teacher from our high school) just pretty much read the newspaper the whole time while I taught and helped them with lab :)

It was pretty fun!

I chatted with Rodenwald a bit during AAA, then went to do my workout quick.

I definitely worked out quick, so that was nice!

I chilled at home for awhile before heading to Youth Group with Leah. My DCE told us she was pregnant, due in July :) The sad part about that is she won't be going to Texas with us! Darn :(

After Youth Group, I went and had half off apps with Olivia, Michelle, and Courtney. Man, it's always fun when I hang out with them :)

Time for bed. Teacher for Day part 2 is tomorrow!!

Join with others in following my example, brothers, and take note of those who live according to the pattern we gave you. Philippians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment