Sunday, January 20, 2013

Year 2 Day 60

Sunday morning began with church at 8:30 at St. John, as is typically usual of us. I went with Lou, Audrey, and Katie. Taylor went to Lincoln for Room 211 with Montana, Cody, and Ben.

Before and After lunch, I got some reading and organizational work done, which was nice.

I went on a bike ride with Montana, while Ben was running in front of us. It was quite cold outside. The temperature dropped severely from yesterday's 59 and sunny.

I ate supper, then came back and watched Once Upon A Time. We have to wait 3 weeks for the next episode!! Darn. Stupid Pro Bowl and Super Bowl.

More homework, then Bible study and a hall meeting topped off the first of Sunday of the semester.

We pick our exegetical verses tomorrow :) I am excited!!

The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name. Zechariah 14:9

No comments:

Post a Comment