Thursday, January 17, 2013

Year 2 Day 54

Yay! First day of the semester! Holla!

I am so excited for my classes.

The morning is kicked off bright and early with Physics. I like it in the morning.

Then comes chapel, although today I had an Intramural meeting.

After chapel I get a break to do homework. Which I obviously didn't do today since I didn't exactly have homework yet.

Then I have Faith and Life. My mind is going to expand greatly with this class. Reek is the professor. And he's pretty rocking. I am so excited.

Then comes lunch.

Then comes Interpretation of the Psalms. I will have to write my 25 page exegetical in this class, but it's going to be so much fun to learn everything. Ahhh!

Then comes Science of Everyday Things. It's an iPad class where I will learn all about how to incorporate science with the iPad. Perfect for being a teacher, right? Right!!

Yeah. So pretty much, I love all of my classes so far. This is gonna be great.

After class I returned to my room and then got ready to go workout. The weight room was packed when I went! It was insane!!

I then went to eat supper, and returned to my room for the rest of the night. I think maybe I started some of the reading I need to do, but I probably didn't. I can't quite remember.

Even as he spoke, many put their faith in him. John 8:30

No comments:

Post a Comment