Monday, January 28, 2013

Year 2 Day 63

Wednesday.

I got to sleep until 7:30 today. That's a plus.

We had Physics this morning, then I went to Chapel.

We didn't have Faith and Life today, so I didn't have class again until 1:00. I got some serious work done in Janzow Top.

I then went to Interp and Science of Everyday Things, before going to HPAC and doing the elliptical for awhile. It felt good to loosen up and prep for 300s tomorrow.

I came back to do some homework before eating dinner and heading to night class.

Let's be honest here. I like this class, but 2.5 hours of sitting in the same seat is not my favorite thing to do.

I came back after night class, and I don't exactly remember if I did anything. Nope, I definitely just went to bed.

He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers. Psalm 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment