Friday, January 4, 2013

Year 2 Day 42

Wednesday.

This morning, we had our College Youth Group Perkin's breakfast! It was great to see all of them. Kelly bought us all breakfast, and it was yummy!

Hmmm. What did I do after that. I watched some Boy Meets World because my mom had already gone ahead in Downton Abbey, so I decided I would catch up later.

Then, I went to the high school to workout. It was great to get a full legitimate workout in. I lifted, and it felt really good.

Plus, I got to see Greeley's ring! :)

After supper, I went to Youth Group with Andrew and Leah.

Then came back and watched an episode of Downton Abbey before Leah had to go to bed hahaha.

May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 
1 Thessalonians 5:23

No comments:

Post a Comment