Thursday, January 17, 2013

Year 2 Day 48

Today, I definitely did absolutely nothing. And by absolutely nothing, I really mean absolutely nothing! Oh that makes me remember what I did yesterday! I planned my schedule for the semester :)

Anyways. My car was getting the oil changed today, so I just sat around the house.

Carpe Diem. It's the more sophisticated version of YOLO. I like it.

By the end of the day, I was playing the Wii by myself. That will give you a general idea of how bored I had gotten with my typical activities haha.

Oh, but I got to watch Pretty Little Liars with my sissy! It was a great episode!!

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment