Thursday, January 17, 2013

Year 2 Day 52

Saturday yay!

Shopping with my mom and sissy :) We went to Plato's Closet, Target, Old Navy, and Goodwill. I found a pair of skinny jeans and Plato's Closet, and they fit! Holla!

We then went to the Bison girls game at home verse Anoka. They played okay, but not their greatest and ended up losing by 10.

After the game, we went to get Applebee's for supper. I feel like I have lived at this place this week haha. Three meals here, not too shabby! :)

My mom and I hit up Walmart afterwards so I could get some things I needed for school this semester. I didn't end up needing all that much, so that was nice.

I then started getting my things ready, reloaded my iPod with music, and watched Pitch Perfect for the billionth time. #stillfunny

When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. Colossians 3:4

No comments:

Post a Comment