Sunday, January 20, 2013

Year 2 Day 58

Friday, Friday.

I love my Fridays. I had Physics in the morning, then got my normal 10:00 break after chapel. Definitely enjoyed me some Chai during that time! I also called my daddy to wish him happy birthday!

Faith and Life was next, and we had a really good discussion on Worldview.

At lunch I was showing Em the app I got on my iPad for note taking. Then she became an artist by coloring on my drawing app. The picture was pretty sweet!

After lunch I had Interp. We pick our Exegetical verses on Monday :) And by pick, I mean pick them out of a hat. I am so excited!

After class, I played some wall ball with Em and Jordan.

After dinner, we chilled in our room, I sang happy birthday to my Dad via FaceTime.

We chilled and watched tv for awhile before going to Subway for Ben and Montana to get food after their track meet.

Finally, we ended the night in our room watching Pitch Perfect. It's still funny.

Hebrews 13:1-2 Let brotherly love continue. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have enertained angels unawares.

No comments:

Post a Comment