Thursday, January 17, 2013

Year 2 Day 50

Teacher for a Day part 2 was today.

I spent the whole day in Rachel's classroom. I can't wait to get my own classroom! I want my own students! Ahhh!

One of the girls in Rachel's class I got the chance to work with 1v1. Man, is she angry with the world. She's a really bright girl. Apparently when she is in a good mood she is always the first one to answer all of the in class questions. But when she is angry about something, man, she just shuts down. It's hard not to feel like they are angry with you. I enjoyed being able to be patient with her and help her understand the Chemistry.

I am so happy I get so be a teacher someday ♥

After school, I got to help out with basketball! The 8th graders were coming over to scrimmage the 9th graders, so I got to coach the 8th graders. Booyah! I already knew most of them, and some of them knew me, so that was great. I love remembering people's names. It makes them feel like I care to know them. At least I hope it does.

I also got to be on the scout team for the Varsity. Kyll told me Sorenson said the girl they would be playing against was like a 6'2" Rachel Mussell. That pretty much made my day. I miss basketball so much. It was fun to get back into it. I love playing.

After returning home, I sat around before Eric came to pick me up for our "date".

We went to Applebee's and then went to his house and watched Prince of Egypt and Enchanted. I love those movies.

Tonight definitely reassured my confidence that the past is long in the past. There's no reason why I should even consider digging it up again.

And plus, I think I've got something a million times better in my future :) We shall see though. I will wait for God's timing, and hope that I'm right about this one :)

For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment