Saturday, December 1, 2012

Year 2 Day 8

Thursday.

We had lifting this morning! Yay for workouts! :)

I ate breakfast, then showered, then went to class.

We had a short speaker then took a test in my Ed class.

I then got some OT done before my individual meeting with Whitie.

It went really well, and there were some tears shed, not on my part though. I somehow managed to hold them off. That's not normal for me.

After, I came back to my room, then went on a five mile bike ride on the trail. Yay! :)

I chatted with Lou for awhile, then we went to dinner.

I went to a Phone-a-thon meeting, then went to lab, then hit up the library to finish my OT.

After that came two IM dodgeball games. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles :) We won the first game, but lost the second one. It was so much fun!!

I then studied some Physics and hit the hay. I was wiped.

No comments:

Post a Comment