Sunday, December 23, 2012

Year 2 Day 32

Sunday.

Well, I didn't get to sleep this morning. Oh well, church was really foo. Pastor Meyer preached!

My mommy and I chatted for a long time after church. It was great :)

After lunch sometime, we went over to Pastor Meyer's house to help him move stuff into his new house, and it went by pretty speedily with all the help.

We stayed and chatted with him for awhile afterwards.

After getting home, I made dinner. Spaghetti is my favorite. And Beer Bread :)

I definitely fell asleep or a solid 2 hours after dinner. I was just out. No one could wake me.

Then, watched the last part of The Sound of Music on tv, and ended the night with a hilarious comment battle going on on Facebook. Haha, I love my friends.

1 Corinthians 3:11
For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment