Sunday, December 2, 2012

Year 2 Day 11

Audrey, Lou, and I went to Staplehurst for church. It was a good service.

The Pastor there knows Lou and Audrey, so here is the conversation that happened after church:
Pastor: "Oh, the Mehl's have returned. Oh, you're not a Mehl though, are you? I didn't think you looked like them."
Me: "Nope, I'm just the Mehl's roommate."
Pastor: "Well close enough, then." :)

We watched some NCIS before going to lunch.

After lunch, I worked the badminton tourney, and since one team couldn't play til 2:30, we had some time to kill between games. I played some basketball with Adam and Spencer, and definitely almost beat them. It was the bomb. Oh and I wasn't wearing shoes, and was in jeans.

I came back to the room, watched some HIMYM, and did some homework.

Next came Bible Study, whoohooo!

Then came our TMNT dodgeball game. We kicked butt :) It was epic!

Then came celebratory flex dollar milkshakes. Yum!

Finally, ended the night by watching some movie Ben is just obsessed with, Eight Crazy Nights. Ben, Jordan, Cody, and Matt came over to watch it with Taylor, Aud, Tori, Monty, and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment