Saturday, December 15, 2012

Year 2 Day 22

Thursday, fine Thursday.

Began with lifting. It was a really great circuit. And I hate Split Jumps.

After breakfast and chapel came the final class for Teaching Exceptional Students. I have thoroughly enjoyed that class. I basically just love Education classes in general.

I grabbed a quick lunch, then hit the library with Flem. We worked on OChem for a solid 4 hours. And it was terrible for the brain. Especially since we worked through one of the hardest chapters in the book. My brain just wanted to melt out of my head! We were laughing and giggling at the most random of things.

We then hit up Pet Therapy and petted some dogs. I was hoping there would be kitties. Oh well.

I then went on a coffee date with Sarah and Madi :) I love those two.

I ate a quick supper, went to Physics lab, chatted with Dr. Royuk about iPads and using them for our Science class next semester. That class is going to be so great for when I get to use iPads in my classroom someday :)

I talked to Olivia on the phone for awhile, then did all of my Old Testament homework (come to find out he wasn't having us turn it in at all. Oh well, I learned something I guess!)

Then had some hilarious conversations with Taylor, Montana, Cody, and Ben.

I'm still laughing. Hahahahaha.

Proverbs 27:27 "As Iron sharpens Iron, so one man sharpens another."

No comments:

Post a Comment